We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Working On Wednesday!

Welcome to Working On Wednesday- (WOW!) Every Wednesday we ask for you to share with the bloggy world what you are working on today! New question this week!Here ya go:
What are three things for which you are thankful?
We also invite you to visit the Design Team blogs listed below to see what we are up to! Some have great projects, some tutorials, some giveaways, blog candy, and some have great reviews and info on new trends & techniques! Become of follower of each of the blogs too! Feel free to leave a link to your blog to show a current project, ask questions, announce a giveaway you are having, etc. Working on Wednesday is meant to be fun! So, let's hear it!
Gwen
Have a happy scrappy day!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I am thankful for my healthy family. I am thankful to have a job that I truly love and enjoy. I am thankful to be loved by many and by Christ.

Amber said...

I am also so thankful to be loved by God. That He cared enough to give me such a wonderful life! I'm so thankful for my family and Hubby! And I'm thankful for happiness!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin