For the Santa Claus Ornament Gift Card/Money Holder, note that if you use your Nesties your gift card will be slightly visible from the front. However, money (and who doesn't like receiving that!) fits just perfectly and is not visible. This is just another fun use for your Nesties.
Patterned Paper and Chipboard: Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey
Misc: Gold Cord, Tab Punch, 3D Dots, SU Cardstock
- Cut 3 circles in patterned paper from your largest Circle Nestie.
- Cut one of the patterned circles in half.
- Adhere one of the halves to the bottom of the other patterned circle (uncut).
- Use glue only on the sides and bottom so that you get a pouch.
- Adhere that circle and the other patterned paper circle to the front and back of your plain cardstock circle.
- Punch tab. Cut small piece of silver cord. Adhere to ornament to form a little hook.
- Decorate the front and/or back as you see fit! I just added a chipboard Santa from the Eskimo Kisses Collection. Isn't he a cutie?!