We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spotlight - Just Rite Stampers

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to take a "Christmas Break" and spotlight a fun set of Just Rite Stampers that are perfect all year long! They are the Friendship Borders and Centers, take a look:



This set is adorable and mixes just the right amount of images and sentiments. They can be found at the Die Cuts R Us Store and guess what....the price is marked down!

I wanted to share a few cards I made with this set.

My first card features Just Rite Stampers, Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Nestabilities - Scalloped Circle, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, PTI cardstock, My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper, and Ribbon. I used my Copics and Sakura pens to color my image.



My second card features Just Rite Stampers, Cuttlebug and Spellbinder Nestabilities, Copics, PTI Cardstock, My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper, and Prima Flowers.



You can't go wrong with Just Rite Stampers. They are versatile, detailed, and cute!!! Check out all of the Just Rite Stampers available at DCRU Store.

Plus don't forget our super DCRU Epic Giveaway! Scroll down to the previous post for our terrific giveaway and what you can do to win!

And be sure to play along with this week's DCRU Challenge-create a project with a holiday feel! Can't wait to see all of your inspiring work!

Enjoy!!!
Amber

4 comments:

Cara said...

Adorable cards, Amber!! Nice spotlight, I love the JRS!!

Yvette said...

This set is amazing! Your cards are adorable too.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Love your cards, Amber! This is a great set.

Smiles!
Gwen

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Adorable cards, Amber! I may have to get me some of these, in the New Year ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin