We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Monday, December 28, 2009

A Thank You, A Winner, and other Fun Things :)

Photobucket
Welcome back everyone!!! We hope you had a great Christmas and got to spend some quality time with your family and friends! We sure did!! As we gear up for the New Year at DCRU DT Blog, we wanted to kick things off right! How does a week long of line up of Guest Designers, tutorials, new ideas, and a few giveaways sound???? We knew you'd be as excited as we are!!! Starting tomorrow, you will see a wonderful new project each day by 7 Guest DCRU Designers. These projects will have all instructions, tips, and tricks needed for you to make your very own! Bookmark these, add to your favorites, or print out for a tutorial notebook to keep fresh, new, and fun ideas at your fingertips all year long! Don't forget to comment each day on their projects! You never know when a random comment could be a winning one ;)


Before we kick off the fun, let em tell you about a couple of things happening in the DCRU store!!! There are some amazing NEW items now in the store! NEW Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Prism Papers Cardstock, and coming January 1st- 4 NEW stamps from The Greeting Farm! Also coming January 1st- a NEW Monthly Card Kit from DCRU!!! Watch for details!!!!




And thanks to everyone for joining us for our first Holiday BLOG HOP!!! You guys made it great!!!!! We had 36 wonderful followers email their phrase! The winner:
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 36
Result:
26
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
and the 26th email was:
Great blog hop - the phrase is "the stockings were hung by the chimney with care"
Have a great Christmas!
Carrie (aka Laterg8r)
Congrats!!! You will be receiving the prize pack from DCRU!
Our hop ends today, so if you haven't gotten a chance to do it, GO HERE NOW! Come back and comment and we just might have a little something for any last minute hoppers :)

Don't forget to enter the Epic Six Giveaway if you haven't we are SO close to hitting our 500!!!! Make sure you are a follower!!

So- anyone want to share a crafty New Year's resolution with us??? Do you resolve to clean up your workspace at day's end? Sort and purge of things you don't need or use? Resolve to use more scraps? Take more photos with YOU in them :)? WHAT?? Let us know!!!
See you all tomorrow for all the fun!!!!


10 comments:

Viji Siddharth said...

Congrats to the winner! I thought the blog hop was till the 28th! I just finished it! and was coming back to the DT blog..but oh well..nevermind:)Happy New Year

Jenn K said...

Congrats on the win Carrie!!

My New Year resolution.....I would say one of them is to take time to journal and reflect on each day. Others include cleaning my scrappy space daily and not using it for a catch all/storage area...LOL!!

Happy Monday everyone! Hugs, JennK

Meital said...

Congratulations for the winner :):)
And thanks!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Well done to the winner.
My New Years Resolution apart from the usual non craft related ones is to use up what I already have. I am spending too much money on new stuff!!!

HUgs Ali x

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Well, I will attempt to learn to use my Cricut Create... Want to reorganize my crafty area and keep myself on top of my projects.

Oh, and I want to finally use my embroidery machine and make something fabulous for my girls. They are all due for new quilts and I'd love to personalize each one something very special.

I also want to provide lots of creative inspiration for our fantastic followers by improving upon my own skills and offering better designs for the DT.

Lots to work on and lots of creative fun to be had in the coming year!

Smiles!
Gwen

laterg8r said...

woo hoo, that's me!!! thanks everyone, the hop was awesome :D

JLP said...

Congrats to Laterg8r! This year I resolve to have my Christmas Cards made before the first week of December... and of course to use as many scraps as possible!:)

Anonymous said...

My resolutions are all the above you mentioned, haha! The biggest though are purging and cleaning up after each project. Makes it easier to start and finish new ones! ;)

Viji Siddharth said...

My resolution is to clean my craft room...organize better and spend more time with family and take tons n tons of pictures!

Kristen H said...

My resolution (that is craft related) is to try alcohol inks and to start sketching more often. I used to paint, and haven't for a while. I would like to do some more fine arts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin