It's that time of year!!!! We are looking for a few GREAT people to join our team!!
Please read all the details below and good luck!!
Hip and Trendy Online Paper Crafting Supply Store, Die Cuts R Us, is looking for a few great Designers to add to our Design Team! We welcome all U.S. designers to apply.Dates: Submissions in by January 25th, 2010
Announcement of team on blog January 31st
Term Date: February 1st, 2010 - August 1, 2010
Details: Open to US only. (Due to shipping)
Hip and Trendy Online Store, Die Cuts R Us, is looking to add 3-4 members to the existing Design Team! We welcome all U.S. designers to apply.
Are you passionate about creating?
Do you love the newest and latest products and papers?
Then what are you waiting for?? APPLY!
A DCRU Designer:
1. Participates in weekly challenges posted on the blog. Members know of challenge details a month or more prior to deadlines and each is responsible for uploading their project and recipe to the blog before it goes live. Members also have prescheduled posts throughout the month for which they are responsible. These inspirational posts are designed to encourage followers by showing tips, tricks, techniques, color combo, ideas, etc. Designers are to use as many products as possible that are available in the DCRU store when posting on the blog. You can view items available at http://www.diecutsrus.com/.
2. Has the opportunity to create a challenge(s) of their own to be used on the blog and aide in choosing the weekly winners of the challenges.
3. Gives positive feedback and encouraging words, comments on challenge entries, and aides in the recruiting of new bloggers and followers to the DCRU site.
4. Members may also be asked to provide a tutorial at some point during their term to show a "How To" project.
5. Advertise http://www.diecutsrus.com/ on social media sites (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc) as well as your blog and anywhere else it is acceptable to do so. This can be a simple, "Have you seen what's new at DieCutsRUs.com?", "Come see my challenge", "Did you see my layout, card, project….?". Be sure to include a full link back to the site so people can find what you are talking about easily.
6. Communicate with Owner & Design Team Coordinator about absences due to illness or vacation or the inability to complete a requested project.
7. Finally, a six-month commitment to give http://www.diecutsrus.com/ your best and to help to continue to make it a wonderful friendly, fun, and positive site. You are to be exclusive to DCRU as a web store design team member. You may still be a designer for kit clubs, challenge sites, manufacturers, etc.
Here is what you will get in return:
1. Bio and Photo on our DT link/site along with an active link to your blog and a Design Team Member Button for use on your blog and/or site.
2. The opportunity to receive and create with a DCRU Monthly Card Kit during a scheduled month during your term.
3. A Design Team Creative Pack which includes items from the store to use in the creations of your challenge entries and inspirational posts. Product and the creations made from said product are yours to keep with the understanding you use it to create, post, and promote the DCRU store and the blog. (This includes linking to the product in the store in your recipe or write ups.)
4. A great place to show your work, inspire others, and be a part of a fun team while building your resume'.
5. Discount Codes & Free Shipping Codes emailed to you once a month for your personal purchases at DCRU. All details for these discount codes will be released to the new team.
Complete the following questions and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put DT CALL in the subject line.
*Please attach 2-3 projects that be represent your work.
*Include: Name, mailing address, phone number, email address
*Attach your Crafty Resume (if you have one)
*Include the answers to the following questions in your email:
1) Why are you interested in joining the DCRU team?
2) Are you currently designing for another website/company? If so, who?
3) Blog address:
Those who wish to be seriously considered are encouraged to join in on 2 of the next 3 challenges hosted on the DT blog located at http://www.diecutsrusdesignteam.blogspot.com/
Challenges go live on the dates of 1/5, 1/12, and 1/19. please put DT ENTRY after your name in the Mr. Linky. This will allow us to get a better idea of how your style will fit in with the team and how you manage deadlines.
Thank you and Good Luck!!