We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Saturday, January 9, 2010

January Card Kit Challenge!


We know you saw the VERY EXCITING NEWS last week, right? This is the new DCRU Card Kit for January!  Let me just say that this kit is AMAZING! I started with it and just couldn't stop!!! I could easily get 20 cards off all sizes out of this kit!! That's insane!!!!
So, like we asked before: how does next month's kit FREE sound?? That's right, those who buy this month's kit will automatically be able to enter the Monthly Card Kit Challenge. The winner will get the next month's kit for FREE!!! When your kit arrives- CREATE! Take some pictures and then come back here and link up your creations for us all to see!! When next month's kit goes live, we will announce who ROCKED the kit from the previous month and they will get a FREE kit! Can't beat that! A link to the Monthly Card Kit Challenge will be at the top of the blog for easy access!!! So order that kit, create, show us, and WIN!
Order your kit HERE!!!!!
Here are just a few of the things Claudia and I did with the January kit! Enjoy!!









___________________________________________________

Now get to work and come back here to link up your projects below!!! We can't wait to see what you have done with the kit!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Beautiful cards girls! Can't wait to get my kit!!! Just couldn't resist it! And Claudia I have no idea how you fit so much into this kit for such a low price!
Hugs
Amber

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Love 'em! The kit looks so much better than I would have imagined for the price...INCREDIBLE PRICE! Looking forward to payday so I can grab one for me.

Smiles!
Gwen

Yvette said...

These are AWESOME ladies!!! Great work! Oh, and I "neeeeeeed" this kit! ;)

Cara said...

Oh, girlies, I LOVE what you did and I am SOOOOO excited that my kit is on the way!! Happy Saturday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin