We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Busy Days Ahead!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Its been a super busy week here at Die Cuts R Us, and the busiest is yet to come... The HUGE Copic Markers shipment! Not only am I expecting to receive the Copics later this week, but new My Mind's Eye paper is on its way too! Yay! I am really excited about that! The staff over at My Mind's Eye is so friendly. I think I mentioned to you that I didn't get to attend the Winter CHA show; so all my ordering was done through order forms and emails that companies like My Mind's Eye sent to us retailers. So... after CHA, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a call from KC from My Mind's Eye. He simply wanted to let me know that he received my order, and wanted to offer any help since I wasn't able to attend the show. How amazing is that? So you'll be seeing Lil' Robots, and others MME lines soon.
Oh, and I will be introducing two new (to DCRU) products very soon; I just have to take pictures of some of them.

Friends, Are you on Facebook? If you are, I'd like to invite you to become a fan of the Die Cuts R Us Facebook page; it is a great place to get all the latest news on what's happening at DCRU. We've even had "secret" one day sales and giveaways; exclusive to fans. Click HERE to visit the DCRU page, and become a fan.

One of our readers asked me where I get the yummy cupcake pictures I've been posting every week; I've found them on google just by searching for cupcakes. I love the eye candy; and I must say, I am glad I don't know of any bakeries that make these yummy looking cupcakes locally; I would be in big trouble. 



Have a happy scrappin' and card makin' day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin