We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Friday, February 26, 2010

Claudia and Company News!!

Hi Everyone,

I am sooo very excited about this post!!!
I have some fabulous News about...


 I have to let you all know just how blessed I feel to count Claudia as one of my best friends!!  When we call one another, we always say we are just gonna chat a minute, then 2 hours later we look up and we are still chatting away!!!  When one of us has a prayer need, we know without a 
doubt that we can depend on the other to care and pray!!
I can honestly say that the Lord blessed Claudia and I with a wonderful friendship!!
He has also blessed us with a new and exciting opportunity...
an opportunity to work together!!

Claudia has started a brand new stamp business...Claudia and Company!!
I have designed a brand new stamp line called  
Puddle Jumpers
We have a fabulous line up of  Design Team members:


Over the past 2 months, Claudia and I have worked together to make
sure that Claudia and Company brings you the highest quality and designs that
aren't only adorable, but versatile as well!!
It is NOW time for the Release and I want to invite you all to the Blog Hops that start
RIGHT NOW!!  Each day, for the next 3 days, we will introduce one of the three Puddle Jumpers and each day if you hop through the hop and leave a comment on every blog in the hop, you will have a chance of
winning that day's stamp!!  As the hops come to a close on Sunday evening...you will be able to purchase the entire Puddle Jumpers March Collection by Lori Boyd!!

The hop will begin at the
Claudia and Co. Blog
so hop on over and join in the Puddle Jumper fun!!
Here is a peek at who you will meet today:

Daisy
PuddleJumpers©2010LoriBoyd 
I hope you all love the Puddle Jumpers as much as we do!!



5 comments:

Shirley N said...

Daisy is absolutely adorable Lori! The DT did an awesome job--every card and project was great. What fun!

Lori said...

Congrats on the new venture! This one is ADORABLE...can't wait to see the rest!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how exciting! I'm off to hop! Congrats on the new venture! xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats on your new adventure, I am sure it will be a success.

Yvette said...

Congrats Claudia and Lori!! Daisy is just too cute and I cannot wait to see the rest!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin