We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Challenge 29 - Bouquets of Paper


Hello everyone and happy Tuesday to you all!
For this week's Challenge 29, we would like to see you create paper flowers on your cards or projects. There are so many creative possibilities, we'd love to see your work! This week the Design Team has come up with a gallery of inspiration for you to enjoy, featuring designer papers from the Basic Grey Origins Collection as well as Dew Drops found in the DCRU store.

Joni
Recipe:
Basic Grey Origins DP, The Greeting Farm's Princess Ava,
Neenah Solar White cardstock, Nestabilities,
Glue Dots, 3D pop dots, Dew Drops in Dark Vanilla , Copics
sentiment by Stampin' Up


Sammye Jo



Amber
Recipe:

11 comments:

Amber said...

Just beautiful! Love the BG Origins papers!

Claudia said...

Wow! Your creations are so beautiful! I just love all those handmade flowers! Fabulous job DT!

Claudia
Owner-DCRU

~*Joni said...

Wonderful job ladies! I feel like I am in a paper garden full of lovely varieties. These cards and projects are amazing, especially with those wonderful Origin papers.

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow all that Green puts me the Green Lover in Heaven!!!! Gorgeous Creations girls!!!

Heather

Yvette said...

Beautiful creations ladies!!!

Karenladd said...

Just loving all those handmade flowers. They are all so different, and all GORGEOUS! I'll see if I can figure out Mr. Linky and make up one or two myself!

Cara said...

Love all the pretty flowers!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Beautiful job everyone! I love these handmade flowers!

hugs, margie

BJ said...

Way to go!!!! DT. Thanks for taking the time to make them & for sharing with us. Happy St. Patty's Weekend!!! Be Safe!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Amazing cards, Ladies!! The new Origin papers are so yummy!! Lovin' all the inspiration here!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Hello:)

I must have missed the deadline--I even checked it last night just to make sure I could post this today! EH! So sorry! Hopefully, I will link my creation by Sunday midnight!

Here is my entry this week--third card. Just in case you wanted to look:)
http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/03/hippity-hopchallenge-cards_15.html

Have a good one! Thanks for your challenges;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin