We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Saturday, March 13, 2010

Showcasing - Stacie DeBurger

Its time to focus some attention on our wonderful followers. I'm so tickled pink to bring you a project from Stacie a loyal and avid follower for as long as I can remember. Her project was something that caught my eye a few weeks ago. I think you will see why.



Stacie's Recipe:

Copics
Circle Nestabilities

Misc: flowers, ribbon, rhinestones
Credit to: Rach at Whiff of Joy, Doodle Palace digi



By the way, Claudia has some fantastic pricing on the Just Rite Stamps..."Rite" NOW!
Stop by the Die Cuts R Us Store and check them out!


SMILES!
GWEN

7 comments:

Gwen said...

Stacie I really enjoyed this the first time I saw it, and I still do. What a great little treat card for any occassion. Thanks for letting me showcase this at DCRU's DT Blog.

Smiles!
Gwen

Claudia @ Die Cuts R Us said...

Stacie, Thank you so much for sharing your treat card with us and our readers! What a neat idea. I think I will make some for easter for my boys.

Claudia
Owner-DCRU

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Stacie,thank you so much for sharing this fun project with us!! My son would love one of these!!

craft_princess said...

So happy you gals love this project! Thank you so much for showcasing me...what an honor!!
Big Smiles!!! :)

-Stacie

Dawn said...

How exciting Stacie, you are such a sweatheart and I am thrilled to see a project of yours here.

Merry said...

wow Stacie what a terrific card to have showcase.....congrats again

~*Joni said...

Mmmmmm...I see why!! Stacie this is adorable, I love the colors and the sweet surprise. :D Thank you for sharing this with us!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin