We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Monday, March 29, 2010

Winners!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this week's RECIPE challenge. The participants did an amazing job and it was so difficult to pick a top 3 and a winning card!

Now I'd like to introduce this week's TOP 3:

Silvia


Irit


Penny



And our WINNER is:

Ivanka


All winners grab your winning badge at the sidebar to the right! Congrats! And be sure to visit Tuesday for an exciting new challenge!

4 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I'm so HAPPY to see some of my personal favs from this weeks challenge in our winner's circle. I LOVE ALL OF THESE PROJECTS!!! You crafters ROCK!!!

Smiles!
Gwen

Silvia said...

Woo hooo! I see my card among the winners. It was so much fun to play along. Congratulations to the other winners!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What an honor to be among these women. I'm just learning to color so I feel very honored. Congratulations to the winners!

Ivanka said...

Oh my goodness....Thank you so much ladies...I was so happy to find you last week that I knew I wanted to play along again. Now to win this week is like the whip cream on a chocolate fudge sundae. You guys really are one of the friendliest places in the blog world. Congratulations to all the winners, your projects are beautiful. Hugs, Ivanka

Blog Widget by LinkWithin