We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Monday, April 12, 2010

Last Weeks Challenge Top 3 and Winner too!!! Wonderful Bird Projects this week!

Hello Stampers, DCRU Fans, and Friends!!! 

Today is the day to announce the Winners from last weeks Tuesday DT challenge and Man it was hard to pick this week you guys had some really really amazing creations and so many I had such a hard time eliminating it down to just 4 projects I loved them you guys rocked that challenge last week to

Add a Bird to your Project!!!


The first one is a very cool Scrap Book page done by:

Irit Shalom
So I finally did narrow it down to these Top 3 Projects.
I love all the Pink and Blue and the expossed Brick look wonderful creativity here!!!!


Next we have this very cute Holder made with some very cool paper and love that little birdy too!!!

This project is brought to you by:

Blooming Crafts
I just love the cute tag on the left side and that adorable baby and the added ribbons and what an wonderful way to give a sweet little gift away!!!!

Now we have this adorable Easel Card she has several more views on her blog and it really is a cute and very creative card so for closer views check this talented Designer out here:

Paper Light


This weeks Overall Challenge Winner:

And now for the Overall Winner for the week we have this adorable Door Art for her Stamping/Crafting Space the first picture shows what she started with and the 2nd picture shows the WONDERFUL End product I love it!!!!  Lisa also has a very touching touching story on her profile please visit her and read her story it made me cry and yet rejoice for her new situation as well!!!!   She lost her 3 and 5 year old children 3 years ago and now she has thrown herself into Scrapping and Stamping to help herself deal with the loss and pain and now she has 9 month old Twin girls too.

Congratulations Lisa!!!!!

 Above Starting out
Below Awesome Paper Decoration for her Stamping/Crafting/Scrapping Space!!!

Congratulations to all of the winners be sure to grab your Winner and Top 3 Badges off to the side and display them all proudly you all deserve them!!!!

Heather

5 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

These were fantastic projects. I am in AWE! Heather's project blew my socks off and I have to say the same about IRIT's!! Then I looked at Blooming crafts and was blown over by the fold. I am very honored to be a part of THIS fantastic group!

Sheri Gilson said...

Congrats to the winners!! Your projects & cards were amazing this week!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I loved all of these! So happy for you all. Everyone did a really great job this week...

Congrats to our top three and to LISA B.! I adore that little recycled fence door plaque. So creative...so cute!

Smiles!
Gwen

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow what FABULOUS projects! A big congrats to the well deserved winners! xxD

Lisa B said...

Thank you ladies for picking my project! My husband said that he wants one now for his "Man Cave"..aka the garage :)
I love particpating in DCRU challenges! I would like to put a shout out to Claudia - Her customer service is top notch! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin