We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday Snippets and Special Challenge Winner

Well, have you had the chance to see what is new and happening at the DCRU Store? Let me tell you that Claudia has been busy this month setting up all the new items. Yes! I said new stuff in April...stuff



and this...

Unity Stamp Set for April


She has some fantastic new stamps from TGF, buttons galore and Prima Flowers too!

Stop by to see what is NEW by clicking HERE!

The time has come to announce the winner of our Special Challenge. We'd like to say a great big THANK YOU to all that participated. Everyone had wonderful projects and I'm really glad I didn't have to choose. Instead this challenge is being drawn by random generator from Random.org.

Using the Min setting of 1 and the Max setting of 6 our winner of the challenge is:



Congratulations Pinky please send me an email with your choice of PUDDLE JUMPER image and your address so that we can send your prize to you at 
busylittlehands {at} sbcglobal {dot} net

Now, if any body out there in blog land can tell me how to copy and paste my results from Random.org, I would sure appreciate it. I did everything I could think of and could not get the result box to copy over. I'm just not very computer savy, I guess.

You've still got some time left to get your projects in for the Sketch Challenge and finish up the
Bunny Hop too. Winners will be announced on Monday!

SMiLES!
GWeN

1 comment:

pinky said...

Hi Gwen how lucky am I , thanks so much, can't wait to get that lovely stamp, will be so hard to pick one lol. Had a think about your dilema and if you press PRINT SCREEN button on your computer when you have the results up then paste into one of your editing programmes and save it as a pic you should then be able to display the results pic on your blog. Hope that helps.
Pinky

Blog Widget by LinkWithin