Easel card with Box
by Tanya Jonhson
1. Cut the following size pieces of cardstock
2 - 4'' x 6 7/8''
1 - 6 3/4'' x 5 1/4''
1 - 8'' x 5 3/8''
1 - 4'' x 5 3/8''
2. Score the 4'' x 6 7/8'' piece of card at 3/4'' and 6 1/8'' on both pieces
3. Place glue the small edges of the each piece to each other
4. Form a wrap for the drawer to go in
5. Take the piece of cardstock that is 6 3/4'' x 5 1/4'' score 3/4'' in on each edge
6. Form the drawer (you may have to cut one slit on each corner to make flaps
7. Create the easel card by taking the 8'' x 5 3/8'' piece of cardstock and scoring at 4'' and 6''
8. Decorate the top and base of the easel card as desired. Here I took a couple spellbinders to use as a base for my image
Mango Luau DP from BoBunny
Green Flower from BoBunny (coordinates with Mango Luau)
Butttons/Rhinestones from BoBunny (coordinates with Mango Luau)
Tanya thank you so much for putting this fantastic tutorial together for us. It is just the coolest little project! You can find Tanya's blog at www(dot)little-scrapper(dot)blogspot(dot)com or,
just click HERE .
Don't forget to come back Monday and check out the winners of our Double Duty Challenge. We've had some fantastic entries again this week. Pop on over by clicking HERE and check them all out through the Mr. Linky link.
If you haven't had a chance to see the BRAND NEW PUDDLEJUMPERS and the other Amazing stamp sets from Claudia & Company, pleae take a moment to stop by DCRU and check them out. These are seriously adorable and they now have sentiments too! Two of those sets were designed by our very own CLAUDIA!!! She has put together the nicest sentiments not only in English but also Spanish for our Latino friends. I'm super excited about this for her and I hope you'll give her a little love here on the blog!
Have a happy and blessed weekend!