We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Reminders!!!

Happy Saturday everyone!
Hope you are able to sneak in some crafting time this weekend!!!!
Don't forget to join us in the challenge this week!
You can find the details here!
Remember that Spellbinders are on sale at the DCRU store! 35% off! I ordered a set yesterday because I knew I wanted them and I knew that 35% off was a great deal! I also picked up just a few more Copic Markers! There are a few colors I didn't have still left at the super low price of $2.99 each!!! I just couldn't pass them up! (You shouldn't either :)
There have been some great spotlights (Embossing Folders, Paper Packs, Tag Maker, etc!) this week at DCRU Design Team Blog and some great things going on at the Die Cuts R Us Store Blog! Remember to check it out too!!!!
Join us tomorrow for the winners of the challenge, new sales and specials, and a preview of the week to come! We appreciate all your support!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin