We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Are you a Material Girl

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday! Wow, are you having some amazing spring time weather this week? What a beautiful week it has been here in Michigan; birds singing, and lots of sunshine. Makes me so happy.
You know what else makes me happy? Spotlighting our dear friend Jessica's beautiful creations here at Die Cuts R Us. Jessica created this amazing card using Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl paper, Prism coordinating card stock, and Unity's Treasure To Me stamp set; all available here at DCRU.
And the inside is just as amazing!
Thanks so much for sharing this with our readers, Jessica!

Its all about the green today in quite a few areas...St. Patrick's Day!
Because of that, I thought today would be the perfect day to introduce something new.
Take a peek at the new May Arts Ribbon just added to the store:

Happy a happy crafty day!

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooooo CUTE! xxD

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Jessica's card is wonderful! I love the material girl line and the Unity stamps look amazing paired up with it. Fantastic job, Jessica!

Smiles!
Gwen

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH how cool! I'm honored to be featured! TOTALLY LOVING the new Material girl paper and that Unity set-I think EVERYONE needs it and I just happen to know an awesome store that has it, heehee...Off to DCRU! Thanks SO much for featuring me!!!

Amber said...

Hi Jess!!! Such a beautiful card! Oh this stamp set is just adorable, adding it to my wish list!
Hugs
Amber

Cara said...

Wowza, Jess!! That is one fancy card, love it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin