We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Loving this Mini Card Kit!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to show you a couple more cards I made with this month's mini card kit. I had so much fun with this kit. I made 8 cards without using a single piece of extra DP or card stock. I have DP left to make at least two more cards; lots of ribbon and Candy dots left too. There are still March mini kits available HERE for $9.99.


I have one more card to show you; my favorite one from the eight I made, actually. I will be posting it on my personal blog later today; see you there.
Have a happy crafty day!



3 comments:

LORi said...

Oh Claudia...these are just stunning!! Cute cute stuff my friend!!!

HUGS- LORi

Amber said...

So adorable Claudia!!!

Cara said...

Claudia, love your cards! The green ribbon is a new favorite!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin