We have moved to our new blog home!

Click HERE to visit us there.


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Morning Buzz: Welcome & What's to come!

Hello everyone! I wish I could express to you in words how excited I am for the new Design Team here at DCRU! This is an amazing bunch of gals who specialize in everything from specific product use and amazing tutorials to new techniques, styles, and trends in the scrapbooking world. I know that once you hang around, you WILL NOT be disappointed! We welcome you to join in by commenting on our daily posts and participating in our challenges every Tuesday. You never know who may win something with our Comment Patrol on the look out for dedicated followers!

On to the Buzz: If you haven't had a chance to check out the blogs of each of the DT members, please do so! There are a lot of great posts and wonderful ideas there! THIS WEEK: Check out tomorrow as I will be featuring a great new addition to the DCRU Store! Tuesday will have a fun challenge for everyone, and Wednesday is a fun day for everyone! Jessica has a great mini feature for you on Thursday and Giveaway Day on Friday! WHEW! A lot going on! See you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I"ve just found your blog and I'm intrgiued. I'm now a follower and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.

Sandi said...

wow, some great looking projects, keep 'em coming. Thanks for all the inspiration. Sandi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin